Electric Vehicle Technology Expo, India’s biggest eco-friendly expo the 8th EVEXPO 2018’ took place from December 21 to 23rd at hall No. 7, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
#electricvehicles, #evexpo, #EvExpo, #gadkari, #nitingadkari, #India
More than 150 + Indian & International E-Vehicle companies showcased their pollution free 2, 3, & 4 wheeled e-vehicles like:
E-Rickshaws, E-Carts, E-bikes, E-scooters, E-bicycles, E-Loaders as well as 4 wheeled e-car & e-buses.
Latest Lithium ion batteries, charging solutions and vehicle accessories were also showcased at the Expo.
Some of the prominent Indian companies which showcased their products were:
- Mahindra Electric Mobiility Ltd.,
- Goenka Electric Motor (GEM) Vehicles,
- SU Automotive, AUTOLITE (INDIA) LIMITED,
- Champion Polyplast,
- Him Technoforge,
- Greenfuel Energy Solutions,
- Pastiche Energy Solutions,
- Okaya Power pvt. Ltd.,
- Fujiyama Power Systems,
- Altius Techonologies and
- Soni e-vehicles Pvt. Ltd., etc.
China had the highest number of foreign Exhibitors with over 20 Chinese companies showcasing their E-Vehicle products. Prominent ones were
- PUBANG ETRON ELECTRIC MOTOR PVT LTD,
- ZHEJIANG NARADA POWER SOURCE CO. LTD. ,
- CY International,
- Jiangsu Jintaibao Machinery Manufacturing Co. Ltd., etc.